Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Personal Prayer request for my Daddy

My Daddy who turns 82 on May 7 fell and broke his hip yesterday April 7. Today he had to have surgery April 8. Things seem to be moving along quite well and his mending time starts with PT tomorrowApril 9. Luckly they did not have to do a hip replacement but had 3 pins placed in the hip.

Please keep this Wonderful man in your prayers.... and pray he suffers very little pain. I would gladly take all his pain, if I could.

God Bless you all..

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Father God, thank you for sweet Colleen and her love for You. Thank you for her earthly father who obviously has touched her life. Father, please place your healing hands on her dads hip and mend it quickly. Make it so he endures very little pain. Allow him to heal quickly so that he may continue to carry on the plans You have for him. We ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Colleen, I will continue to pray for you dad. I sure hope he heals real soon! Love, hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, your dear dad will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will certainly keep him in my heart today.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers