Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2/9/09



Monday February 9, 2009

To learn more visit Peggy's Home

Outside my window...I am hearing the quietness of the day. So still as tho we are all resting.

I am thinking...that I have much to do this week, but I will take it a step at a time, One day at a time.

I am thankful for...once again being on my feet and able to move about in God's great World.

From the kitchen...the smell of coffee brewing, the smell of the busicuts from breakfast.

I am wearing...Slacks, blouse, shoes as I prepare for my classes today

I am creating...my GET AROUND TO list.

I am going...to be teaching all week. Thus much reading ahead of me.

I am reading...over some thoughts I have jotted down on paper over the past couple of weeks.

I am hoping...for a week filled with learning and caring.

I am hearing...my husband busy typing his Daily emails to the children and others.

Around the house...the week begins.

A few plans for the rest of the week: take things as they come

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This little bird comes back yearly to nest on my sisters front porch.

1 comment:

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers