Tuesday, March 30, 2010

KEEP IT REAL


Sometimes it's difficult to be real with people. You don't know how they'll react to what you share with them. Will they be shocked by your admissions? Will they reject or mock you? Will they betray your secrets to others? If you've been hurt, it can become harder and harder to reveal your heart.

Yet, you can always be open with God, because He knows the un-sugarcoated truth--all your hopes, dreams, fears., wounds, insecurities, trangressions, faults-- all of it.

King David writes, "Lord, all my desire is before You; and my sighing is not hidden from You. My Heart pants, my strength fails me; as for the light of my eyes, it also has gone from me." PSALM 38:9-10

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. We can't always trust people simply because we all make mistakes. But God is perfect and willing to hear our cries. He is forever faithful.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers