Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 3/9/09


For Today...
Sunday March 8, 2009


Outside my window... The sun is shining, the weather is nice, and squirrels are busy digging.


I am thinking... Of all I got accomplished this past week, of all I still need to do this week.

I am thankful for...All God has shared with me.

From the kitchen... Can smell Red Beans and Rice cooking… Mmmmm

I am wearing... Jeans, a melon colored blouse and barefoot.

I am reading... Working on two bible studies….Esther: it’s tough being a woman. And also online of Make over heart. I am hoping…The weather keeps the Spring feel.

I am creating...Nothing at the moment

One of my favorite things... Calmness

A few plans for the rest of the week... Teach, sort, shred, organize and Look fwd to Spring Break.

1 comment:

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers