Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 3/2/09


To join in the fun, go to Peggy's home for details
For Today...March 2, 2009
Outside my window... Sunshine and cold. some signs of spring popping up....
I am thinking... how proud I am of myself for getting some work done around the house today. Tomorrow another list of chores.... then should be in the swing of things...
From the kitchen... nothing much going on in there lately but that is going to change.
I am wearing... jeans, a pink pull over, and socks.
I am reading... currently have to get back on track after the stomach virus last week. I need to get serious about my bible study of Esther-it's tough being a woman. Beth Moore
I am creating...
I am hearing... the sound of the radio, the hum of the washing machine... and My Wayne typing from his office. (and Tigger snoring)
A few plans for the rest of the week... work around house this week... teach on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers