Monday, March 23, 2009

My Daybook 3/22/09

March 22,2009



Outside my window... Robins singing, children playing, just Sunday Afternoon sounds.
I am thinking... How fast the Spring Break seemed to go. Back to school. Did get some things done, but not things I meant to do...
I am thankful for... for the fact my Granddaughter, Amber, says she is content with her life.
From the kitchen... Nothing. We went for a early dinner so no cooking at home.
I am wearing... Jeans, red shirt, socks and black shoes.
I am reading... Still Alice. I have not done much reading this week (except for the web) I will be back to it this week and review it for all of you.
I am hoping... a blessed week for everyone.
I am creating... a new journal of daily thoughts.
Around the house... just a lazy Sunday afternoon.
One of my favorite things... being home.
A few plans for the rest of the week... have a few days of substituting, catch up on my reading. Set up a schedule for my bible study that keeps getting pushed back... Shame on me. Clear my mind of negative thoughts and live in a postitive atmosphere.
Have a Blessed Week... Keep Smiling
Much love,


~~be sure to go to the Simple WomansDaybook for more daybooks ~~











2 comments:

  1. I love it. What a great thing to do. Really, a great way to reflect.

    Have a blessed week too honey. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers