Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2/2/09





Find out more at Peggy's Home (click here)

Monday February 2, 2009

Outside my window...the movement of day beginning.

I am thinking...the catch-up I must do this week.

We had ice and snow last week plus I was down sick.

I am thankful for...being able to catch-up

From the kitchen...I smell the coffee and French Toast we had for breakfast.

I am wearing...Jeans, shirt, slippers.

I am creating...my binder for all my lovely issues of The Simple Womans's Gazette.

I am going...no where today, much to much to do at home.

I am reading...all 78 pages of the Simple Womans's Gazette.

I am hoping...the weather stays nice, so we miss no more school.

I am hearing...simple house noises

Around the house...a feeling of security.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Teach, Clean and be mellow.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
A Rainbow for your week.

1 comment:

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers