Monday, November 24, 2008

THE WEEK AHEAD

Outside my window...it's dark and cold, 31 degrees and I think I heard the weatherman mention snow earlier.

I am thinking...What a busy week it will be.... Cleaning, cooking, baking, and My Waynes Stress Test. Some of the family will be over for Thanksgivings and We will be happy and thankful to have them, home.

I am thankful for...that my niece married last Saturday in a beautiful wedding... Then her brother and his wife welcomed there new baby boy into the world on Monday Morning... What a busy time my Sister had....

From the kitchen...no sounds are smells yet.... but they will start tomorrow late... after I clean house......

I am going...get my spirits back up and make this a nice Holiday Season.... but SIMPLE. I am going to start cleaning out a lot of stuff we have and the children can either have or it gets given away...

I am reading... finishing up the Shack.... I know slow going but at least I am getting some readin in.

I am hearing...the sound of the TV.


HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED WEEK...

Your sister in Christ,

Colleen

1 comment:

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers