Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday
Thankful for:
My Granddaughter getting home safely from Chicago Mission Trip;
Thankful her pain is going away some, from tearing ligaments in her foot on the Trip;
Thankful that the Doctor released me this week from PT. and his care due to my shoulder injury this past March. He said I surpassed his expectation on my healing. (Thank you, LORD)
Thankful my Husbands health seems to be getting better.
Thankful for all my great friends online and off.
Thankful for Love all around.
Thankful to be able to write on Thankful Thursday each week.
Much love and God Bless,
Colleen

6 comments:

  1. Colleen,

    I'm so glad that things are improving for those in your family. Your TT list is wonderful.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oklahoma,
    I just prayed for your grand, and actually your whole family!
    Peace to you today, and I enjoyed reading your TT post.
    Lea
    <*)))><

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Colleen, You have a nice list of many things to be thankful for. I'm glad your granddaughter had a safe mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for healing your shoulder, and bringing your daughter home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colleen!! Just stopping by to say hello and to thank you for visiting me today. BTW...the link is now working (grin).

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers