Monday, July 14, 2008

Be sure to stop by Peggy's for more Daybook entries.


For Today...

Outside my Window...is a beautiful Summer morning, is very quiet this morning.

I am thinking...or what I need to get done today. I have been in a Hazy Lazy Summer mode but I have things I must get done. My Granddaughter will be here during the days this week due to her leg and foot being in cast. Dr. needs to have an MRI done.


I am thankful for...Our health improvements. The family we have that watches over us.

From the kitchen...the smell of the cinnamon bagels we had for breakfast and the smell of fresh coffee.


I am creating...my pages I use when I substitute teach. Planning the school year all ready. I do work from home but am thinking of teaching a little this year. I also am working on my Travel Blog.

I am going...to go no where today. Have things that need to be taken care right here at home.

I am wearing...blue jeans, a peach t shirt and of course, barefooted.


I am reading...have found some great blogs. I get lost in them. Time flies by and I get nothing done.


I am hoping...for a nice week. Maybe some word on an article I submitted.


I am hearing...nothing. Is so quiet and peaceful, it actually is scary.

Around the house...Lots to get done. I am not the housekeeper I once was. I will take it all ONE DAY AT A TIME till is all done and start all over again. ;-)


One of my favorite things...All the Love I feel.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Work, Write, Read, Spoil Granddaughter and Husband.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I loved getting a glimpse of what you are doing today. I can almost see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going no where today, too, and I'll probably get caught up reading blogs and get very little done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats about what will happen to me. Tho I did grill some burgers for lunch, and HAVE to do some work this afternoon.

    Have a Blessed Day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know full well what's it like to get caught up on blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers