Monday, July 7, 2008


FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...is a bright blue sky no clouds and very hot.
I am thinking...about my Frazzled morning I had, and laughing at things I thought were so serious at the time

I am thankful for...My granddaughter being back from her Mission trip to Chicago, even though she was hurt while there and will need some further medical. Am thankful I did not do anymore damage than I did backing into our grown sons truck as I backed out of garage this morning. I now will be teased about this for many months to come. Also the doctor giving me a clean bill of health on my arm I hurt a few months back and had to be operated on then many weeks of physical therapy.
From the kitchen...NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. (and will be that way for rest of day)I am creating...too tired to create today.

I am going...to enjoy being home the rest of today.

I am wearing...jeans, T shirt and barefoot.
I am reading...Susan Wiggs Summer at Willow Lake. See
Books and Stuff to order.

I am hoping...that the rest of day will be uneventful. I had a WILD MONDAY MORNING.
I am hearing...my radio, someone mowing their yard.

Around the house...just going to be a peaceful afternoon at the Gough House.
One of my favorite things...All my family and my friends online.

A Few Plans for The Rest Of The Week...take care of my Granddaughter (14) since she can’t stay at home by herself with her foot and leg in cast. We will have fun.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you! It seems you have earned a good rest today!

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Gift Cards so easy to buy and so easy to use....

Followers